6/21/2007

My First Post

I decided today that since I am on the computer several times daily, why not create a blog? My friend Angela recently created one for her son, and I thought it was such a good idea that I am starting one also. I'm hoping that creating this online journal will help capture the experiences that happen daily while raising my two beautiful children, whom I lovingly refer to as Spence and Olive. It will also serve as a live greeting card to update family/friends we don't get to see often!

So, if you would like to follow us on this journey, welcome aboard and please post in the comments section at any time !!! I will try to post pictures often, I'm always looking for excuses to show off the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog site is "tight" as they say... Great format...