6/25/2007

I'm a Superstar

Somehow I have managed to misplace my cell phone again. This time I'm not sure where it could be. I took Spence to gymnastics this morning and that is where I believe the "losing" took place. I know I had it in the car, but when I went back to my car, it was no longer there. Not in my purse or on my person. Looks like I will be calling All About Kids in the morning to see if an honest person turned it in.

While at work today someone told me that I looked like Molly Shannon of Saturday Night Live, for those who can't remember, she played Mary Catherine Gallagher. That's all I needed to hear. Definitely not good for my mental self-image. I actually know someone who looks just like Molly Shannon, but she probably doesn't think she looks like her either.

Larry is on his way home tonight, decided to catch a ride with someone and I called and got his ticket refunded. Not much happening today. Spence and I made cupcakes which is always fun. He's good for the first half of the preparation, then he loses interest and I finish them. He perks up again once the icing is put on. Olive was way off on her sleeping schedule today and didn't get her naps in. So, she was asleep for the night at 6:30pm. She woke up for a quick snack around 9:00 and is now down again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually a combination of J.Connely, Love-Hewitt, T.Fey, after/before pregnancy, and R. O'Donnel at 8 months pregnant...