9/26/2007

Spencer's Girlfish


Last year when Spencer started school, he was so apprehensive. The first day when we picked him up, he said he made a friend named Katie. When we asked him who he played with each day, he would say "Katie". A few months later, I helped out at his Halloween Party and finally met the infamous Katie. She was, by far, the cutest girl in the class...very shy, blond, adorable. My kid has taste!!


Unfortunately, this year Katie is not in his class. He was not happy. But.....a few weeks ago we received an invitation to her birthday party (this Sat.). So, he is very excited. I told him to ask her what she wanted for her birthday and he came home today and said she wanted "something cool", "something fancy". I said "well, which is it, cool or fancy?" He said..."something girlfish". I didn't even correct him. We will have to go out one night this week and pick something out.




No comments: