9/04/2007

Back to School!


Well, today was Spencer's official first day back to school. He only spent 1 hr. there today, meeting his new teacher and classmates, but he said he had a great time and liked Ms. Heidi! He took a good nap after school and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing with his friends outside. In fact, I just took a look out there and saw him swinging with his buddies. He already knows how to swing himself without being pushed. As much as I am happy that he is growing and becoming more independent, it also hurts to see one more thing he can do without needing Mommy's help.


Spence is growing up so fast, I feel like I can't catch him. Sometimes I look at him and can't believe that he is 4, yet I can't even remember what he was like as a baby now. Obviously, I want to see him mature and succeed, but I hate to let go of the little guy. I told someone today that his 3rd year (last year) was his transformation from a baby to a boy......and I know he is only going to get more and more independent. You would think that I would be OK with it, having a new baby to do all of this with, but it is not the same to me. I'm sure I will "mourn" Olive's "baby-ness" as she is outgrowing it all too. But, for now I miss my baby Spence and am trying to come to terms with Spencer the boy.


Attached is a picture of Spence this morning before returning to his second year of preschool!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cloncimmizill
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/beriberi]beriberi[/url]
unioreink