7/20/2007

TGIF

TGIF....Sounds like I've had a hard week, but it's actually been pretty easy. Larry's new 4-day work week has been a huge help! The downside to that is that he works wed, thurs, fri & Sun. So, the hard part of my week started yesterday. Spencer finished his last week of camp yesterday, so now he is off until school starts after labor day. This means many trips to the library, park and pool for the rest of the summer to keep him occupied.

I am in the planning stages for Spencer's upcoming birthday party, and the little guy is quite demanding regarding the things he wants for his birthday and the kind of party he wants to have. I am also compiling pictures, video footage for his upcoming video. I am trying to think of music to use. That is always the hardest part for me. I'm sure I will come up with something. I will be sure to post a link to the video once it's complete.

Here is a link to a slideshow I made of our vacation pictures:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v78/wishbone72/Fripp%20Island%202007/?action=view&current=d2b081ad.pbr

No comments: