8/13/2007

My Busy Week


Wow, it's been a while since my last post. I knew I wouldn't have time to do it last week b/c I was going to be so busy. Monday was our Anniversary and we had a lovely dinner at Stoney River while Larry's parents came over and watched the kids. Tuesday, I attended a meeting regarding a new school that will be built in fall 2009. We are considering holding a spot for Spencer, not totally sure yet. Wednesday, we celebrated Spencer's birthday at home and gave him the presents we bought for him. I think the best part for him was the small cake I bought from Kroger. Thursday I had a CT scan of my sinuses (don't ask). Friday, I had Spencer's hair cut and treated myself to a manicure. The rest of the day was spent cleaning in preparation for his big party on Saturday.



The party was great and it looked like everyone had fun. We had water activities for the kids(pool and waterslide). Spencer thoroughly enjoyed himself and was completely wiped out once it was over and went to bed very early. The next day was spent playing every board game he received (numerous times). Needless to say, he loved all of his gifts!!

I was disappointed that his annual video was not completed by the time the party was over. Adam and I did our typical marathon to get it done, but we fell short this year. Once it is finished I will try to upload it and put a link on here.

Today, back to a much calmer/less stressful week.

No comments: