8/16/2007

Not a good day


I'm actually posting this after the fact, I was just too tired and mentally drained yesterday. It's not often that I have a bad day at work, in fact, most of you know that I love my job...however, today sucked.!!! I won't go into details, but I had some issues with the administrative staff at the hospital that had me very upset in the early part of the day. I managed to get them resolved by late afternoon and just when I thought my day was going to take a positive turn, I was attacked by one of the residents. It wasn't a bad attack, but it did scratch me up some and tore my shirt. It hurt my pride more than anything since I ended up flashing my chest to the entire unit for a good 2 minutes the scuttle was going on. Of course everyone said "we couldn't see anything". That's what people always say, it's with good intentions, but a lie nonetheless.

The only good thing that happened yesterday was that both kids were in bed by 7:45pm. At that point, I poured myself a few glasses of wine and got in the bed and watched some funny TV shows. It made me feel a lot better. I thought I would attach a funny picture of Olive taken about a week ago....the girl loves biter biscuits!!

No comments: