6/10/2008

The Unlikely Suspect...

This is just a quick post. When I came home from work today, I spent a lot of time with the kids out on the deck since the weather wasn't so hot/humid. While I was out there, I would occasionally hear a noise that sounded like a parrot or some other strange exotic bird. With all of the cicadas flying around, it was hard to tell if there could be a bird mixed in all of that mess. Over and over, I'd hear the crazy squawking sound "whapah". It would even catch Olive's attention and she would look around to see what was causing such unpleasant auditory input.

Since I have recently been the recipient of some practical joking by some friends/family (you know who you are and you two will pay), I began to become paranoid..of what, I don't know...but at this point, I didn't know what the hell to expect. After a few hours of being truly baffled,it wasn't until I cleaned up around the deck this evening that I found this:







A Kung Fu Panda toy from a McDonalds happy meal. This isn't just any Kung Fu Panda...Nope, this one is possessed by pee pee, yep...you heard me...a urine intoxicated Panda lives on our deck. Evidently, Spencer couldn't hold it one day and decided to let loose in the back yard. He looked down and realized he had tinkle'd on Po, the Kung Fu Panda. Ever since then, Panda kinda yelps out at will...even with the power button turned off!!!!

1 comment:

zoogal said...

OMG that is so funny!!! :)