12/10/2007

Computer Generated Fun!!

This weekend, Spencer and I had some fun creating some computer-generated images of us as elves. Then Aunt Bev showed us another website, Jibjab, and we created a snowball fight (as seen below). The best part of the snowball fight is Olive's face. It wasn't hard finding a picture of her with her signature nose-wrinkling glare. Spence still had some difficulty understanding how she could walk...

Non-Crappy Starring You! eCards on JibJab




Both kids have colds again (ugh) and Spence is running a fever tonight. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow morning and can go to school. This weekend was hectic with Larry in Memphis. We spent Saturday at Mom & Dads, and Sunday, Spencer was my date to my company Christmas Party, held at the Rivue (the old Flagship atop the Galt House). Let me just say, that place is awesome since it's recent renovation. The deco is gorgeous, very retro and I highly recommend it!! Spence had a great time, and was quite a little gentleman; He did his best to use good manners. They had a chocolate fountain, need I say more....

No comments: