11/09/2007

King Spencer


Today was the Royal Tea Party at Spencer's school. They sent home invitations a few days ago requesting royal attire ..which meant girls would all wear princess costumes, and boys would dress as usual. I thought Spence would like to dress up too though, and made him a King's outfit. Very easy and cheap. He loved it. When I picked him up this afternoon, he showed me that they had made cardboard shields at school too...so when we got home, we took part in our own Medieval sword fight...which was cut all too short because I had to go to work. Spence had soccer this afternoon and it must've worn everyone out....when I arrived home this evening, everyone was taking a nap..and still are. How nice, a few moments of quiet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are quite the costumier...you captured the royalty look without looking gawdy...Long Live King Spencer!