4/29/2008

Girls weekend!!

This weekend was great!! It was an all-girl's weekend. Larry and Spence spent the weekend in Indianapolis on a soccer trip while Olive and I spent some quality time together. It was so nice to spend the weekend with my girl!! I think she enjoyed it too. Saturday, we spent the whole day just playing outside together. We ran a few errands and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood. That afternoon, my friend Sarah came over with her girls Laura and Claire, and had a nice visit. Olive loved it. Laura is nearly 3 and little Claire (a fiery red-head) is 6 months younger than Olive. They played on the swingset for most of the visit.

Sunday was spent at Mom & Dad's. Adam and his family were also there and we grilled out for lunch and had a great afternoon. Little Miss Olive was a busy little bee, taking wagon rides, eating ice cream cones and running in the tall grass. It is great to see her experience new things!
She slept the entire way home......While I had a wonderful time with my sweet girl....I couldn't help but miss Spence...

No comments: