1/21/2008

Long Time Gone

It has been too long since I posted. My best excuse, and it's legit, is that I broke yet another camera. I had so many pictures I wanted to put on here, but couldn't. I bought a new camera this weekend, so now..problem solved. Olive's first birthday!! She had 2 actually. One on her actual birthday, which was held in Texas and another party we had for her here at home. Unfortunately, she was sick and running a fever at her party at home. But she still managed to eat some of her cake. In Texas though, she had a ball and made a huge mess with chocolate brownie cake !!

The rest of the month has been spent with our family fighting another flu-like virus. This weekend, we find ourselves healthy, and thankful for that. Olivia is still not completely walking, but is taking small steps unassisted. She also says the word "baby" now...she likes playing with her baby dolls...she has a love-hate relationship with them. One minute she loves on them, the next she chews on them and finally she beats the floor with them. Spencer's newest love is the Nintendo Wii, he's been spending some quality time at his Uncle Adam's playing Wii bowling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am 0 for 1. I say Olive walks by April Fools Day!

Tirzah said...

For heaven's sakes, I hope so. That will make her 15 months. But she is a stubborn little thing....

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't want to go 0 and 2..